Sunday, May 8, 2016

Erin Condren Teacher Planner Review

Organization. It's a beautiful word, isn't it? I mean, just say it out loud and you feel a little bit better about your life. Or is that just me? Let's start off by saying that being organized as a teacher is a MUST, but it's also really hard. Sure, I may have started my teaching career thinking I was organized, but let me tell you...I wasn't. I had my lesson plan binder, my grading binder, my checklist binder, my absent student binder, my meetings binder, my miscellaneous binder, my binder binder. Just kidding about that last one. Seriously though, everything had their own specific place and to me, that felt organized. But it's a real pain having so many things in different places. I thought it would be some magical fantasy to have something that has it ALL.

That brings me to the Erin Condren Teacher Planner. Seriously, guys. It's amazing. I've heard wonderful things about all of the Erin Condren products, so when they offered to send me some goodies I literally screamed with excitement. I couldn't wait to get my hands on the beauty that is the Erin Condren Teacher Planner. 

                                work of heart teacheru0027s lesson planner

What's Inside:
*Laminated (thick and durable) Cover (can be swapped for different covers later. The inside covers are also dry-erase!)
*All About Me page
*Inspirational Quotes (one for each month)
*Laminated Tabs (one for each month)
*Absentee Log
*Birthday Tracker
*Class Events and Volunteers
*Holidays and Dates to Rememeber
*Graphing Sheets
*Year at a Glance
*Monthly Notes pages
*Monthly Planning pages
*Lesson Planning pages
*Checklists (I will use these for my gradebook.)
*4 pages of Stickers
*2-sided Folder
*Sheet Protector

I'm SO EXCITED about the idea of having everything in one cute, colorful, durable and organized place.
                                                         Good to Go™ - carry-all clutch
If the list above doesn't make you smile, maybe all of the "extras" will. Check out these cute carry-all clutches for you to keep your planner in. I can't tell you how many times I've bent or ripped something in my teacher bag. Wah-lah (Yes, that's how I write it). Problem solved. 

They also have stickers, marker pens, storage pockets, and a LOT more!
       photo stickersmarkers - party popsmini sticky storage pockets

Go check out all of their amazing planners HERE! The biggest problem you'll have is deciding which one you want...there's so many wonderful planners to choose from. I mean, just look at a few of the ones they have below. #crazyamazing
       watercolor drops teacheru0027s lesson plannerchange the world teacheru0027s lesson plannerin bloom metallic gold teacheru0027s lesson planner

Oh, and if you spend $100 you also get the most adorable shirt I've ever seen. 

Click HERE to create an account and save $10 off your first purchase! My referral link (just in case it asks you) is https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/brittneybriggs0703.


Happy planning.
B

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you have totally convinced me that I need this planner in my life! I have been looking for a decent planner for years and now that I am entering my second year of teaching I completely understand what you mean by the struggle of staying organized. Thanks so much for the $10 coupon :) And have a great rest of the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bad at planners. I get REALLY excited and then they fall to the wayside :/

    Yours is SUPER cute!

    PSST. It'd be super cool and handy if you had a bloglovin' link - easier to follow methinks :) <3

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete