Monday, February 8, 2016

This Week's Lesson Plans

Hi, friends. I'm not sure about you, but February is always the month where I feel like things just FFFLLLLYYYY by. I mean, seriously?! How is the Valentine's Day party this Friday? There are so many great resources that I always want to make sure I incorporate into my lesson plans this month. From Presidents' Day to Valentine's Day, there's just not enough time to fit it all in. If I could cancel the early outs right now, I probably would.

Don't tell anyone I said that.

This week I'm giving you a look at my lesson plans. I know, I know; they're short. The great thing about our school is that we don't have to turn in our lesson plans, so I can really make them the way I want them. PLUS, I don't need a ton of details going into my plans. A few words and phrases is plenty for me. Now, my sub plans on the other hand?? Yeah, those babies are a MINIMUM of 3 pages. :)

Alrighty. Take a look at my plans for the week by clicking the link below. Each picture will take you to a resource that I am actually using. If there isn't a picture, that means that I've created something to go with my lessons. If you have any questions, please let me know!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gi-uJf3Tn2c0xDem1kVEVUclU/view?usp=sharing






8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lesson plans! You are an incredible teacher and I admire your energy and dedication to creating engaging lessons for your students! You are a true inspiration! Please keep posting your weekly lesson plans. I love it! What font do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I "borrowed" your One Thing Wednesday idea today and will definitely keep doing that... as long as I remember, anyways! At our school we are teams of 4 teachers and each teach one subject, so I have 4 one hour long math classes throughout the day. Do you only do math centers on Fridays? I'm starting to think ahead to next year (Isn't that always how it goes?) and want to incorporate math centers somehow. I'm thinking that's the only way it's going to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Can you post more lesson plans like this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Can you post more lesson plans like this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your formatting, do you block time for Science, or is it a separate class along with History?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your plans! Do you have a science and history block? What do your vocabulary cubes entail?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your plans! Do you have a science and history block? What do your vocabulary cubes entail?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been dying to know what calligraphy font that is!! In addition to the other one you used too. :)

    ReplyDelete