Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Random Acts of Kindness TEACHER CHALLENGE

HELLO, FRIENDS! With tomorrow being Random Acts of Kindness Day, I was inspired to create a challenge for myself and my fellow teachers!

I bring you.....

The Random Acts of Kindness Teacher Challenge

I preach CONSTANTLY to my students the importance of being kind and how one small act can make someone's day...so why not go all out and complete ten simple, kind acts that will make my students' and coworkers' days just a little bit brighter?!

I've generated a list for myself and any other willing educators to complete at their schools and in their own classrooms. Do you have to do all of them in one day?! No, ma'am/sir! Spread them throughout the week if you'd like.

All I know is that it sure does feel good to make others feel good. Happy challenge to you! Make sure to #kindness4teachers AND #teachkind!! :)


7 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I need to do this!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! My staff are loving this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to incorporate this challenge into my practice. You're on! c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing information .Your blog has always been a source of great tips.
    Pay it Forward Website
    Acts of Kindness Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is why I love west world, they have these challenges which let teachers to go beyond their responsibilities. You are doing really good job, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete